Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Blogging


     I haven't felt like blogging lately. I missed a couple of weeks, and I was thinking what's the point? I have an audience, but it hasn't grown much over the years. I stopped posting to Facebook. That hurt my numbers. I'm just not sure how much more I can give in this department. 
     Truthfully, I'm boring myself with my blogs. Blogspot is antiquated. It has been, and will be. I should have my own website by now. Everybody else does. I'm spending my time working on other things,. Music, novels, building. 
      There's a lot going on in the world. The system is on the verge of failure. It's being attacked by the same mindset of thievery that created it, and I haven't really written about it. I've thought about writing about it, and I want to write about it. I know exactly what I want to say. It's in my head. It's creeping around in there, and every once in a while I'll think about it, before it disappears into another thought. I'll get to it. Hopefully next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment